Seabert ètagère with Log Firebox
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: DM20-PK2
Dimensions: Width: 28.11'' Height: 71'' Depth: 22''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewDisplay your accessories in style on this Seabert étagère with firebox by Dimplex. Under-cabinet touch-lighting spotlights knick-knacks and books. Realistic molded logs glow along with the patented LED flame technology and warm a room with thermostat-controlled heating. This unit plugs into any standard household outlet and can be operated with or without heat.
- Key Features:
- - Transitional style.
- - Patented LED flame technology.
- - A powerful thermostat-controlled fan-forced heater is designed to keep the room warm and comfortable while reducing your central thermostat temperature and heating costs!
- - Logs molded from actual wood glow along with the LED flames creating a realistic fireplace experience.
- - Comes with three display shelves for your accessories.
- - Under-cabinet touch-lighting puts a spotlight on décor and accessories.
- - With no flame heat or emission and a glass front that remains cool to the touch, this fireplace is a safe choice for your home.
- - This unit plugs into any standard household outlet.
- - Operates with or without heat using the on-off remote.
- - Wattage: 1,500
- - Amps: 12.5
- - BTUs: 5,120
- Étagère: 29"W x 14.5"D x 71"H.
- Firebox: 21.8"W x 6.85"D x 22"H.
- Wood Type: MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard)
Medium Density Fibreboard is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together. Since MDF is knot-free, the result is a wood that is durable, long-lasting, and inexpensive. The lack of grain creates an even texture and colour, providing a smooth finish to the product.
- Finish Type: Birch Veneer
Veneers are created using a thin layer of wood to provide a desirable wood texture and finish. Ripple figuring may occur, creating a unique pattern in the finish. Veneers won’t warp, crack, or split over time. Birch veneers vary as each species of birch tree has unique markings in the grain as well as barks of varying colors.
- Finish Colour: Walnut
This étagère is finished in a rich, dark walnut colour.