Antiqued-Bronze 5-Light Peacock Arc Floor Lamp
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 15'' Height: 88'' Depth: 15''
Product OverviewSit under this floor lamp with five shades and enjoy reading your book or magazine. Its casual, contemporary-styled design will look great in many spaces. This peacock-style floor lamp has a sturdy steel frame in an antiqued bronze finish with a marble base for added beauty and stability.
- Key Features:
- - Antique bronze finish
- Marble base
- - Sturdy steel frame
- - Peacock-style floor lamp with five shades
- Floor Lamp: 15"W x 88"H
- Materials and Construction:
Base Material: Steel and Marble
Steel is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this metal piece will meet your household needs. Dense, polished and stately, marble is one of the most durable and luxurious surfaces in the furniture market, with a rich array of detail and a resplendent sheen.
- Shade Material: Steel
Working with steel offers architectural and design flexibility. Due to its inherent strength, curves are easily incorporated into designs.
- Light Bulb Requirements: Five 40 Watt Type G Bulbs (not included)
The letter indicates the bulb shape and the number indicates the diameter of the bulbs base. Type G bulbs have a round shape.
- Type of Switch: 4-Way Switch
With 1st turn - 2 lights go on, with 2nd turn - 3 lights go on, with 3rd turn - 5 lights go on,and with 4th turn - all lights go off.
- Care Instructions: Wipe with a Soft Dry Cloth
The use of soap, polish, or abrasives is not recommended.