Bronze-Wood Finish 3-Piece Floor and Two Table Lamps Set
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: L8-1004
Dimensions: Width: 15'' Height: 20.5'' Depth: 19.5''
Product OverviewA beautiful roomful of lighting is available for you with this multi-lamp set. Made with a classic bronze wood finish, these lamps bring a variety of lighting options home for you to discover. Each one has a three-way switch, allowing for multiple lighting configurations.
- Key Features:
- - Bronze wood finish
- - Silk shade
- - Durable steel body
- - This set includes two table lamps and one floor lamp
- Table Lamp: 27.5"H
- Floor Lamp: 61"H
- Materials and Construction:
- Base Material: Steel
Working with steel offers architectural and design flexibility. Due to its inherent strength, curves are easily incorporated into designs. Steel’s environmental benefits include product longevity, recyclability, easy transportation, and less raw material wastage.
- Shade Material: Silk
Silk is a natural fibre with a shimmering appearance.
- Light Bulb Requirements: 100 Watt Type A Tri-Light Bulb (not included)
A 3-way lamp, also known as a tri-light, is a lamp that uses a 3-way bulb to produce three levels of light in a low-medium-high configuration.
- Type of Switch: 3-Way Switch
A tri-light switch has three light intensities for different preferences, improving space aesthetics and managing electricity costs.
- Care Instructions: Wipe with a Soft Dry Cloth
The use of soap, polish, or abrasives is not recommended.