Metal and Mercury Glass Uplight Table Lamp
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: ST9087TL
Dimensions: Width: 6.5'' Height: 15.25'' Depth: 6.5''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewCreate an ambience in any room with this metal an mercury glass uplight table lamp. Featuring a silver-mercury finish, the glass shade's rounded design brings elegance to this home accent, while the antiqued, soft brass finish completes the vintage vibe. This lamp throws its illumination upward, creating an inviting atmosphere in your home. Plus, you can easily turn the light on and off using the in-line switch on the lamp's cord.
- The glass shade's silver-mercury finish perfectly complements the antiqued, soft brass finish on the base.
- This uplight throws its illumination upward, creating a wonderful ambience in any room.
- Conveniently turn the lamp on and off with the in-line switch.
As strong as it is elegant, metal brings durability to this lamp.
Shade: Glass with Silver-Mercury Finish
The glass shade features a beautiful, silver-mercury finish to complement the metal base.
Finish Colour: Antiqued Soft Brass
This light finish is elegant and perfectly matches the silver-mercury glass shade.
Light Bulb Requirements: 40 Watts
This lamp requires one 40-watt bulb (not included).
Type of Switch: In-Line Switch
An in-line switch is located on the lamp's cord, so it is easily accessible. When you want to turn your lamp on or off, simply press the switch.