Masterguard® Encasement Bedbug Barrier - Full
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 54'' Height: 13'' Depth: 76''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewThe mattress is our go-to for a peaceful dream, so why risk having unwanted bedbugs turn that experience into a nightmare? This encasement from Masterguard® fully protects your entire mattress from bedbugs. With advanced tight-fitting stretch-knit fabric that expands up to 14 inches, the begbug barrier is perfect for low and high beds. Plus, the encasement is conveniently machine-washable, saving you costly trips to the dry cleaner.
- Full Surrounding Encasement
- Velcro Self-Locking Zipper with Internal Protective Flap
- Advanced Tight-Fitting Stretch-Knit Fabric
- Two-Year Warranty
Full Surrounding Encasement
Protect your entire mattress with a full surrounding encasement. Unwanted bedbugs won’t have the chance to make a home in your dream zone.
Velcro Self-Locking Zipper with Internal Protective Flap
The velcro self-locking zipper combined with the internal protective flap guarantees that bedbugs will not get inside the encasement, protecting your mattress.
Advanced Tight-Fitting Stretch-Knit Fabric
The encasement fits snugly around your mattress, but can also stretch from 14 to 20 inches, making it perfect for both high and low mattress sets.
Forget having to take your bedbug barrier to the dry cleaner to be professionally cleaned. This encasement is conveniently machine-wash and dryable.
This encasement offers a two-year warranty, protecting your mattress from bedbugs for many years.