Springwall Fairweather 2 Euro-Top Plush Full Mattress
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 53'' Height: 10'' Depth: 74.5''
Product OverviewOnce you've survived the harshness of your day, you'll be grateful to have this Fairweather 2 Euro-top full mattress from Springwall waiting for you. Created with soy-based oil, the bio comfort foams inside this bed offer a cozier and healthier place to rest your head. As well, the egg crate design used on one of the foam layers helps your sore muscles melt into relaxing relief. Continuous coils ensure your spine is in alignment when you sleep. Say goodbye to body pains with this plush Springwall mattress.
- 560 Springwall Continuous Coil
- SpringWALL® Edge System
- Insulator Pad
- 1.5-Inch Convoluted Bio Comfort Foam
- 0.5-Inch Bio Comfort Foam
- Tack and Jump Quilted to 0.25-Inch Gel Foam and 20-Ounce Hollow Fibre
560 Springwall Continuous Coil
This mattress contains 560 continuous coils inside to provide firm, even support so you can enjoy a comfortable sleep.
SpringWALL Edge System
A thicker, more durable wire surrounds the mattress to help extend the life of the sleep surface and offer a comfortable sitting edge.
This cozy layer provides additional cushioning while you rest.
1.5-Inch Convoluted Bio Comfort Foam
Made from soy-based oil, this highly durable foam features an egg crate shape for improved comfort and support.
0.5-Inch Bio Comfort Foam
Springwall's bio comfort foam layer is made from soy-based oils to give you an environmentally friendly and rejuvenating sleep space.
Tack and Jump Quilted to 0.25-Inch Gel Foam and 20-Ounce Hollow Fibre
Tack-and-jump quilting uses hundreds of needles to join 0.25 inches of super-soft gel foam with a sheet of 20-ounce hollow fibre. This creates a luxurious cushioning layer with a softer-feeling surface.