Sonoma 5-Piece King Bedroom Package - Dark Brown
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewSettle in for the night with this beautiful Sonoma bedroom set! Made with durable and eco-friendly rubberwood, this set is finished in a lovely burnished mango for that down-home country feel. Antiqued, dark pewter hardware offsets the finish stunningly, and the raised wood detailing on the drawers and bed adds a gorgeous finishing touch to this traditional bedroom set.
- The warm finish and antique hardware gives this bedroom set a traditional, country feel.
- The burnished mango finish of this set matches any bedroom décor easily.
- Raised wood detailing on the headboard, footboard, and drawers provides visual interest.
- Antiqued dark pewter finished hardware offsets the deep finish of this set beautifully.
- Comes with one bed (headboard, footboard, rails), one dresser, and one mirror.
Headboard: 85.9"W x 9"D x 56.4"H
Footboard: 85.5"W x 3.8"D x 17.5"H
Rails: 82"W x 1"D x 7"H
Dresser: 62"W x 18"D x 42"H
Mirror: 48"W x 2.3"D x 35"H
Materials and Construction
Wood Type: Rubberwood
Rubberwood, also known as parawood or Asian hardwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the natural light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour. Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings after the tree’s sap has been collected for other industries.
Finish Type:Mango Veneers
Veneers are created using a thin layer of wood to provide a desirable wood texture and finish. Ripple figuring may occur, creating a unique pattern in the finish. Veneers won’t warp, crack, or split over time. Naturally grown in Asia, mango wood is a hard and dense wood that lends itself beautifully to furniture making due to its durability and gorgeous grain.
Finish Colour: Burnished Mango
The sleek, burnished mango finish allows for a wide range of matching possibilities to suit your changing interior design tastes.
Hardware: Antiqued Dark Pewter Finish Knobs and Handles
This antiqued, dark grey hardware looks striking against the dark finish.