Caroline Wing Side Chair, Set of 2 – Ivory
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewSome seats invite guests to the dining area more enticingly than others, and few do it better than these Caroline wing side chairs. Packed with high-density foam and additional springs and support webbing, these are seats that you can sink into and stay toe-curlingly comfortable for hours. The ivory-coloured fabric upholstery is both a richly textured and handsome contrast to the wooden, wire-brushed legs. Even when the seats are left vacant, the diamond-pattern button tufting advertises that these chairs are eager to receive their next visitors.
- The ivory, linen-like fabric is easy to coordinate with other patterns while also delaying the appearance of dust or discolouration.
- These seats work just as well as standalone pieces or as spots of distinction at either end of the table.
- Attractive, diamond-pattern button tufting lines the backrest.
- Shallow arms resting on either end of the seat add instant visual appeal and defined curvature.
- Nailhead trim lines the side edges along the seat front, shallow arms and up the backrest.
- A mix of high-density foam, sinuous springs and webbing create a seat you'll be able to enjoy for hours at a time.
- Wire-brushed, rubberwood legs add a handmade and heirloom quality to these comfy chairs.
Wipe legs clean with a soft, damp cloth. Vacuum upholstery on a regular basis to remove dust and debris.
- Chair: 21.65" W x 35.83" H x 23.62" D
Chair Legs: Rubberwood
Rubberwood, also known as parawood or Asian hardwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the natural light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Chair Frame: Pine and Plywood
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Plywood is used for its resistance to cracking, shrinkage, and warping. The combination of pine and plywood create a very strong framework for furniture structures.
Seat Cover: Ivory Linen-Like Fabric
Woven to look and feel like real linen, this man-made fabric provides a friendly touch to your entertaining space. Linen-like fabric is durable, easy to maintain and resistant to stretching.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam
Thick, high-density foam is found in the chair's seat and back. This premium foam is better able to spring back after each use, helping your dining chairs last longer.
Seat Support: Webbing and Sinuous Springs
A webbing support structure strengthens the seat and backing, providing you with years of continuous comfort, long-term durability and sturdiness. Metal sinuous springs prevent sagging and increase the longevity of furniture.