McKenna 2-Piece Dining Chairs - White
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewIdeal for any room and any style, the McKenna Dining Chair’s classic design remarkably complements most existing home décors. The robust Rubberwood construction ensures a quality built product and the lovely faux leather is not only stylish but incredibly durable! The chair back’s centre hole creates an interesting appeal to this classic design.
- Key Features
- - Centre hole creates interesting appeal to classic design.
- - Constructed from robust rubberwood.
- - Upholstered in a lovely white faux leather.
- - Beautiful espresso finish on legs brings out the wood character.
- Chair: 24"W x 19"D x 38"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood/Finish Type: Rubberwood and Chinese Solid Wood
Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has a dense grain easily controllable in the kiln-drying process and therefore decreasing shrinkage, making it one of the more stable construction materials in furniture manufacturing.
- Finish Colour: Espresso
This gorgeous finish brings out the wood character perfectly and easily matches existing colour schemes in your home.
- Chair Cover Material: White Faux Leather
Faux leather has a genuine leather feel that is easy to care for and maintain. It is resistant to light, meaning it will maintain the same look for years without fading.
- Seating Foam: High-Density Foam
The cushions are built with ultra comfortable density foam. The addition of foam provides quality seating that will retain its foundation and structure while granting the user the ultimate in comfort.
- Seating Springs: Resilient Spring System
A spring system assists to provide a solid foundation and sound structure.