Dakota Light 5-Piece Pub Height Dining Package
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This package includes:
1 x Dakota Light Pub Table $639.97
4 x Dakota Light Pub-Height Dining Chair $149.00 each
Product OverviewGive your dining space a breath of fresh air with this lovely 5-piece Dakota Light pub height dining set! Made from robust hardwood and mango veneers, this dining package will add a dimension of casual elegance. The dark chocolate faux leather is soft and easy to care for, and the rough-hewn wood used to construct the set gives it a traditional look. The light cherry finish is a great final touch!
- Key Features
- - Constructed from gorgeous and robust hardwoods and mango veneers.
- - Finished in beautiful light cherry.
- - The rough-hewn timber on the table gives a unique, old-fashioned look.
- - Soft, dark chocolate faux leather covers the chair seat.
- - Foam cushioning provides a relaxing and comfortable place to sit.
- - Comes with one table, four chairs, and one 18" butterfly leaf.
- Table: 54"W x 54"D x 36"H.
- Chair: 19"W x 22"D x 40"H.
- Floor-to-Seat Height: 19.3"
- Materials and Construction
- Wood/Finish Type: Hardwood Solids
Select robust hardwoods produce very strong, stable, and durable frames. Resilient, sturdy and long-lasting, the combination of woods provide robust frames that will stand the test of time.
- Finish Type: Mango Veneers
Naturally grown in Asia, mango wood is a hard and dense wood that lends itself beautifully to furniture due to its durability and gorgeous grain. Mango veneers will not crack or split, remaining beautiful for years. Veneers are created using thin layers of wood, bonded together to provide a desirable wood texture and durability. Ripple figuring may occur, increasing the value of the timber for veneer and furniture-making. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time.
- Finish Colour: Light Cherry
The sleek light cherry finish allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors and other furniture, and can evolve to suit your changing design tastes.
- Seat Cover Material: Dark Chocolate Faux Leather
Faux leather is made by applying a layer of man-made materials to a backing fabric and then embossing it with a leather-like texture. The resulting material has a consistent cowhide feel that is easy to clean and maintain. It is resistant to UV rays, meaning it will maintain the same look for years without fading.
- Seating Foam: Density Foam
This foam provides great comfort for those lovely long dinner parties or family gatherings!