Jessica 4-Piece Twin Bedroom Package - Cherry
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewBring the splendor and timelessness of the Victorian era into your child’s bedroom with this Jessica bedroom set. Finished in cherry, this set will look charming with any bedroom décor you have for your child. The lovely shaped mouldings and pearl-like decoration on all the bedroom pieces allows this set to stand out with beauty, just like your child.
- Timeless Victorian cottage appeal.
- Rich cherry finish.
- Lovely brushed nickel handles with clear faceted knobs.
- Classic scrollwork detailing with small, pearl-like accents.
Headboard: 44"W x 2"D x 52"H
Footboard: 43"W x 2"D x 26"H
Rails: 76"W x 2"D x 6"H
Nightstand: 24"W x 16"D x 24"H
Wood Type: Pine
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Furniture made from pine has a natural colouring that looks elegant and gives warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface that holds most finishes well.
Finish Colour: Cherry
This gorgeous finish brings out the wood character perfectly and easily matches existing colour schemes in your home.
Hardware: Brushed Nickel Handles with Clear Faceted Knobs
The beautiful brushed nickel hardware looks striking against the white finish. The clear faceted knobs add an extra touch of elegance to the case pieces.
Drawer Construction: Wooden Drawer Guides
All drawers feature wooden guides to ensure the drawers function properly and smoothly.
General Construction: Corner-Blocked
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints for additional support.