Parkview Patio Sofa Set - Brown
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: PARKBRSOF
This package includes:
2 x Parkview Patio "L" Seat - Brown $749.00 each
Items available to be purchased separately
Item Code: PPT371-L
Dimensions: Width: 35'' Height: 25'' Depth: 35''
Product OverviewDesign the outdoors with this contemporary sofa set by Sonax. Featured in our special woven pattern and accented with Beige Cushions this versatile set is perfect for all of your summer entertaining. Made with UV resistant Resin Rattan Wicker, water repellant cushions and a durable aluminum alloy frame this product is ready to withstand the elements of the outdoors.
- Key Features:
- - Durable and easy to care for Resin Rattan Wicker.
- - High grade foam cushions for maximum qualityand comfort.
- - Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy frames.
- - Textured Brown Weave accented with water resistantClassic Cream Upholstery.
- - Set includes two corner seats
- Dimensions & Specifications
- corner Seat : 35"W x 35.25"D x 24.5"H
- Material Type: Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy frames.
- Finish Type : Resin Wicker;
Also known as all-weather wicker. Made with synthetic fibres, resin wicker is not subject to the impact of elements and is resistant to UV radiation as well as humidity and water. Extremely elastic, sturdy and durable, resin wicker provides great stability and comfort and has become the new trend in outdoor furniture.
- Finish Colour: Brown Wicker;
The color is added in the production process and forms part of the fibre, thereby maintaining the desired visual appeal of the product.