Get the restored wood look for your bedroom without having to do the scavenging yourself with this Acadia storage bedroom package. Built from solid acacia timbers and capped with hand-selected and wire-brushed acacia veneers, these furniture pieces are full of rich grain details and rustic character. At the centre of this collection, two footboard storage drawers and a handsome headboard are part of a bed that will be the site of sweet dreams for years to come. Elsewhere, the variety of storage spaces helps keep your room clean and uncluttered.
- Instantly bring a clean yet rustic look to your room with these richly detailed pieces.
- Add extra storage space with the two footboard drawers.
- The antiqued metal drawer pulls complement the detailed veneers in a subtle but stylish way.
- Hardwood construction gives these pieces a solid and durable foundation.
- Thirteen slats reinforce the bed frame for a strong and stable sleeping space.
- Ball bearing glides help each drawer open and close with minimal resistance.
- Inevitable nicks and scuffs only make the hand-distressed acacia veneers look more distinguished through time.
- The bed frame fits a standard queen-size mattress and boxspring.
- This package includes one queen storage bed (headboard, storage footboard and rails), dresser and two nightstands.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.
- Headboard: 63" W x 56" H x 3.5" D
- Storage Footboard: 63" W x 18" H x 20" D
- Rails: 82" W x 11.6" H x 2" D
- Dresser: 60" W x 36" H x 17" D
- Nightstand: 23.75" W x 23.75" H x 17" D
Acacia wood is used in furniture construction due to the strength in its dense grain and uniform texture. Grown around the world, acacia often features contrasting bands or streaks of colour to give each piece a unique look.
Finish Type: Wire-Brushed Acacia Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them.
Finish Colour: Grey-Brown
The smoky undertones of the brown acacia veneers create a look that is instantly more rustic and full of character.
Hardware Type: Antiqued Metal Drawer Pulls
These rectangular metal drawer pulls blend smoothly into the acacia veneers, following the same horizontal flow of the veneer strips.