Get the restored wood look for your bedroom without having to do the scavenging yourself with this Acadia eight-piece king storage bedroom package. Built from solid acacia timbers and capped with hand-selected and wire-brushed acacia veneers, these furniture pieces are full of rich grain details and rustic character. At the centre of this collection, two footboard storage drawers and a handsome headboard are part of a bed that will be the site of sweet dreams for years to come. Elsewhere, the variety of storage spaces helps keep your room clean and uncluttered.
Width: 1" (2.5 cm)
- Instantly bring a clean yet rustic look to your room with these richly detailed pieces.
- Add extra storage space with the two footboard drawers.
- The antiqued metal drawer pulls complement the detailed veneers in a subtle but stylish way.
- Hardwood construction gives these pieces a solid and durable foundation.
- Inspect your outfit and open up the room with the broad mirror.
- Thirteen slats reinforce the bed frame for a strong and stable sleeping space.
- Ball bearing glides help each drawer open and close with minimal resistance.
- Inevitable nicks and scuffs only make the hand-distressed acacia veneers look more distinguished through time.
- The bed frame fits a standard king-size mattress and boxspring.
- This package includes one king storage bed (headboard, storage footboard and rails), dresser, mirror, chest and two nightstands.
To remove dust and debris, wipe down the furniture frames with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Polish the mirror surface with a glass cleaning solution and a non-abrasive cloth.
- Headboard: 82.1" W x 56" H x 3.5" D
- Storage Footboard: 82" W x 18" H x 20" D
- Rails: 82" W x 11.6" H x 2" D
- Dresser: 60" W x 36" H x 17" D
- Mirror: 44" W x 40" H x 0.9" D
- Nightstand: 23.75" W x 23.75" H x 17" D
- Chest: 36" W x 56" H x 17" D
Acacia wood is used in furniture construction due to the strength in its dense grain and uniform texture. Grown around the world, acacia often features contrasting bands or streaks of colour to give each piece a unique look.
Finish Type: Wire-Brushed Acacia Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish.
Finish Colour: Grey-Brown
The smoky undertones of the brown acacia veneers create a look that is instantly more rustic and full of character.
Hardware Type: Antiqued Metal Drawer Pulls
These rectangular metal drawer pulls blend smoothly into the acacia veneers, following the same horizontal flow of the veneer strips.