Get the restored wood look for your bedroom without having to do the scavenging yourself with this Acadia dresser. Built from solid acacia timbers and capped with hand-selected and wire-brushed acacia veneers, this lovely piece is full of rich grain details and rustic character. Six deep drawers with ball bearing glides offer smooth and spacious storage for your clothes and other necessities. Enjoy this dresser on its own or pair it with the matching mirror (sold separately).
Width: 60" (152.4 cm)Height: 36" (91.4 cm)Depth: 17" (43.2 cm)
Width: 63.25" (160.7 cm)Height: 39.38" (100.0 cm)Depth: 20.25" (51.4 cm)
120.00 lbs (54.4 kg)
- Instantly add a clean yet rustic look to your room with this richly detailed piece.
- Store away your clothing in the six deep drawers.
- The antiqued metal drawer pulls complement the detailed veneers in a subtle but stylish way.
- Hardwood construction gives this dresser a solid and durable foundation.
- Ball bearing glides help each drawer open and close with minimal resistance.
- Inevitable nicks and scuffs only make the hand-distressed acacia veneers look more distinguished through time.
To remove dust and debris, wipe down the furniture frames with a soft, clean cloth as needed.Materials
Acacia wood is used in furniture construction due to the strength in its dense grain and uniform texture. Grown around the world, acacia often features contrasting bands or streaks of colour to give each piece a unique look.
Finish Type: Wire-Brushed Acacia Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish.
Finish Colour: Grey-Brown
The smoky undertones of the brown acacia veneers create a look that is instantly more rustic and full of character.
Hardware Type: Antiqued Metal Drawer Pulls
These rectangular metal drawer pulls blend smoothly into the acacia veneers, following the same horizontal flow of the veneer strips.