Classic yet contemporary, the Adara set adds understated elegance to any dining room. Rubberwood and mango wood veneers with a burnished mango finish, give this set great durability and beauty. Practical chestnut, leather-like, padded chairs are very comfortable and supportive. This package includes two chairs and the square drop leaf dining table.
- Key Features
- - Sophistication is not compromised by the weighty substance of this dining set!
- - Finished in beautiful burnished mango.
- - Drop leaf table for additional space.
- - Chair seats upholstered with chestnut PU and cushioned with foam to provide extra comfort.
-Intentional distress marks on the tabletop add rustic style to this piece.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Table – Drop Leaves Up: 30" W x 30" H x 48" D
Table – Drop Leaves Down: 30" W x 30" H x 30" D
- Chair: 17.75" W x 37" H x 22.5" D
- Materials & Construction
- Wood/Finish Type: Rubberwood / Mango Veneers;
Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has a dense grain easily controllable in the kiln-drying process and therefore decreasing shrinkage, making it one of the more stable construction materials in furniture manufacturing. Mango veneers will not crack or split, remaining beautiful for years. This gorgeous finish brings out the wood character and easily adapts to existing colour schemes.
- Chair Material: Upholstered in PU;
Beautiful leather look with exceptional durability and very easy to clean. PU is longer lasting and better wearing than many other fabrics or leathers.
- Seating Foam: Density Foam;
This foam provides great comfort for those long dinner parties!
- General Construction: Screwed, Glued and Corner-Blocked;
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.