Classic yet contemporary, the Adara set adds understated elegance to any dining room. Rubberwood and mango wood veneers with a burnished mango finish give the set great durability and beauty. Rather than a sterile, smooth surface, each Adara table features unique markings which intentionally add a rustic charm to the piece. Practical chestnut, leather-like, padded chairs are comfortable and ensure each of your guests has a wonderful dining experience. Add the lovely server, sold separately, and complete the set!
Width: 10" (25.4 cm)Height: 10" (25.4 cm)Depth: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Key Features
- - Sophistication is not compromised by the weighty substance of this dining set!
- - Finished in beautiful burnished mango.
- - Two 13" leaves included for additional table space.
- - Chair seats upholstered with chestnut PU and cushioned with foam to provide extra comfort.
-Table extends to 96"
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Table - without Leaves: 70" W x 36" H x 36" D
- Table - with 1 Leaf: 83" W x 36" H x 36" D
- Table - with 2 Leaves: 96" W x 36" H x 36" D
- Chair: 19" W x 40" H x 22" D
- Wood/Finish Type: Rubberwood / Mango Veneers;
Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has a dense grain easily controllable in the kiln-drying process and therefore decreasing shrinkage, making it one of the more stable construction materials in furniture manufacturing. Mango veneer will not crack or split, remaining beautiful for years. This gorgeous finish brings out the wood character and easily adapts to existing colour schemes.
- Chair Material: Upholstered in PU;
Beautiful leather look with exceptional durability and very easy to clean. PU is longer lasting and better wearing than many other fabrics or leathers.
- Seating Foam: Density Foam;
This foam provides great comfort for those long dinner parties!
- General Construction: Screwed, Glued and Corner-Blocked;
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.