A comfortable, stylish bench should never be taken for granted! The Adara bench offers comfort with its foam seat cushions covered in elegant chestnut PU, and stability with its robust Rubberwood construction. The burnished mango finish and criss-cross cut-outs in the bench back add character and charm that will not go unnoticed by your guests!
Width: 40.5" (102.9 cm) Height: 43.5" (110.5 cm) Depth: 22.5" (57.2 cm)
- Key Features
- - This Adara bench is rich character and charm!
- - Finished in beautiful burnished mango.
- - Designed with an interesting criss-cross cut-outs in the back.
- - Seat upholstered with chestnut PU and cushioned with foam to provide extra comfort.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Bench: 40.5"W x 22.5"D x 43.5"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood/Finish Type: Rubberwood / Mango Veneers;
Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has a dense grain easily controllable in the kiln-drying process and therefore decreasing shrinkage, making it one of the more stable construction materials in furniture manufacturing. Mango veneers will not crack or split, remaining beautiful for years. This gorgeous finish brings out the wood character and easily adapts to existing colour schemes.
- Seat Cover Material: Upholstered in PU;
Beautiful leather look with exceptional durability and very easy to clean. PU is longer lasting and better wearing than many other fabrics or leathers.
- Seating Foam: Density Foam;
This foam provides great comfort for those long dinner parties!
- General Construction: Screwed, Glued and Corner-Blocked;
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.