A comfortable, stylish chair should never be taken for granted! The Adara counter-height side chair is the ideal companion for all your family's meals. With its durable rubberwood construction and easy-to-clean polyurethane seat cover, this chair is perfect for busy households. The burnished mango-wood finish and ladder-style back add a touch of charm to this seat, while the relaxed, simple styling makes it a perfect fit for all kinds of decor.
Width: 17.75" (45.1 cm)Height: 40" (101.6 cm)Depth: 22.5" (57.2 cm)
Width: 41.96" (106.6 cm)Height: 11.62" (29.5 cm)Depth: 18.91" (48.0 cm)
21.11 lbs (9.6 kg)
- Key Features
- - The Adara chair is rich in character and charm!
- - Finished in beautiful burnished mango.
- - Designed with interesting criss-cross cut-outs in the back.
- - Seats upholstered with chestnut PU and cushioned with foam to provide extra comfort.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Chair: 17.75"W x 22.5"D x 40"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood/Finish Type: Rubberwood / Mango Veneers;
Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has a dense grain easily controllable in the kiln-drying process and therefore decreasing shrinkage, making it one of the more stable construction materials in furniture manufacturing. Mango veneers will not crack or split, remaining beautiful for years. This gorgeous finish brings out the wood character and easily adapts to existing colour schemes.
- Chair Material: Upholstered in PU;
Beautiful leather look with exceptional durability and very easy to clean. PU is longer lasting and better wearing than many other fabrics or leathers.
- Seating Foam: Density Foam;
This foam provides great comfort for those long dinner parties!
- General Construction: Screwed, Glued and Corner-Blocked;
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.