This space-conscious Adara drop-leaf table packs a lot of style into a small frame. Finished with resilient mango veneers in a gorgeous burnished varnish, this solid rubberwood table's natural tones bring a rustic warmth to your humble home. With fold-down sides, this table easily converts from a 48-inch rectangle to a compact 30-inch square. Fold down one or both of the seven-inch-wide leaves for a versatile table top that fits into any space.
Width: 30" (76.2 cm)Height: 30" (76.2 cm)Depth: 48" (121.9 cm)
Width: 52.01" (132.1 cm)Height: 5.91" (15.0 cm)Depth: 33.88" (86.1 cm)
53.33 lbs (24.2 kg)
- Key Features
- - Sophistication is not compromised by the weighty substance of this dining table!
- - Finished in beautiful burnished mango.
- - The stunning oil-rubbed bronze hardware will never go out of style.
-Intentional distress marks on the tabletop add rustic style to this piece.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Table – Drop Leaves Up: 30" W x 30"H x 48"D
Table – Drop Leaves Down: 30" W x 30" H x 30" D
Table – Each Leaf: 9" W
- Materials & Construction
- Wood/Finish Type: Rubberwood, Mango Veneers;
Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has a dense grain easily controllable in the kiln-drying process and therefore decreasing shrinkage, making it one of the more stable construction materials in furniture manufacturing. Mango veneer will not crack or split, remaining beautiful for years. This gorgeous finish brings out the wood character and easily adapts to existing colour schemes.
- General Construction: Screwed, Glued and Corner-Blocked;
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.