Two drawers and open shelving offer you plenty of space in this Allendale right/left pier. From decor to home media accessories, there's a place in this pier for what you need. Plus, maple wood grain, satin nickel handles and metallic feet add stunning details that are sure to make a beautiful statement in your home.
Width: 26" (66.0 cm)Height: 64" (162.6 cm)Depth: 16" (40.6 cm)
Width: 28" (71.1 cm)Height: 66" (167.6 cm)Depth: 18" (45.7 cm)
128.00 lbs (58.0 kg)
- One drawer offers hidden storage space to keep your entertainment space organized and clutter-free.
- Open shelves provide plenty of room for your favourite decor.
- Satin nickel hardware is durable and showcases the contemporary design of this TV stand.
- Metallic feet add a touch of glamour.
- Made from durable materials, the TV stand is sure to stand up to regular use.
- Anthracite-coloured paper laminate is printed with a maple wood pattern for a beautiful, modern finish.
- This product comes pre-assembled.
Materials and Construction
Wood: Particle Board
Particle board is made from compressed wood chips and resin, providing an affordable and long-lasting alternative to solid wood furniture. Scratch-resistant, durable and inexpensive, particle board delivers the luxurious look of solid wood without the hefty price tag.
Finish Type: Paper Laminate with Maple Wood Pattern
Sustainable and resistant to wear, the paper laminate finish is printed with a maple wood pattern and offers a beautiful, stylish touch.
Finish Colour: Anthracite
The dark grey colour of anthracite is sure to accent many styles of decor. Pair it with pops of colour for a fun, contemporary design.
Hardware: Satin Nickel
Satin nickel hardware looks striking against the TV stand's dark finish, providing a classy, timeless aesthetic.
Additional Feature: Metallic Feet
Beautiful and stylish silver metallic feet raise this piece off the floor while adding a touch of glamour.
General Construction: Corner Blocking
Corner blocking refers to the addition of an extra block of wood to the joints of high stress points within the furniture to provide additional support. This technique creates an incredibly sturdy piece of furniture.