Make every meal more dapper and debonair with this Amelia counter-height dining chair. The scooped seat is finished in a dark oak stain while everything else is coated with rustic grey paint – what else better exemplifies urban sophistication" If you're craving a stylish seat, the X-back design and arching legs offer subtle but striking accents that elevate this design to new stylish heights. The result is a design that fits equally well in a man cave or dining room.
Width: 17" (43.2 cm)Height: 40" (101.6 cm)Depth: 20" (50.8 cm)
- Give your home an instant urban charm with this two-toned look.
- Tapering wood and an enticing X-back give this design extra style points.
- Uneven paint texture along the chair frame adds character and a touch of class.
- The oak stain exudes richness and depth, a neutral tone that pairs well with many decor options.
- Solid Asian hardwood make for a strong and sturdy chair.
- The built-in footrest lets you feel grounded in this elevated seat.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.Materials
Wood: Asian Hardwood
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Finish Type: Oak Stain and Grey Paint
Protective and colourful, painted furniture pieces contribute an elegant character to your home.
Finish Colour: Oak and Rustic Grey
A dark and distinguished wood tone meets a sleek, silvery finish – what you're left with is an attractive fusion that reimagines what it means to be rustic.