Make every meal more quaint and lighthearted with this Amelia dining chair. The scooped seat is finished in a rich chestnut stain while everything else is coated with hand-distressed whitewash – what else better exemplifies country charm" If you're craving a fashionable seat, the X-back design and arching legs offer subtle but striking accents that elevate this design to new stylish heights. The result is a design that fits equally well in a breakfast nook or dining room.
Width: 18" (45.7 cm) Height: 37" (94.0 cm) Depth: 22" (55.9 cm)
- Give your kitchen or dining room an instant country cottage charm with this two-toned look.
- Tapering wood and an enticing X-back give this design extra style points.
- Intentional distressing along the white chair frame adds character and a touch of whimsy.
- The chestnut stain exudes warmth and richness, nicely accentuated by the whitewash.
- Solid Asian hardwood make for a strong and sturdy chair.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.Materials
Wood: Asian Hardwood
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Finish Type: Stain and White Paint with Distressing
Protective and colourful, painted furniture pieces contribute an elegant character to your home.
Finish Colour: Chestnut and White
A cheerful mix of rich, warm colour and whitewash, this two-toned finish makes for the perfect country-style furniture.