Fall in love with the versatility and modern design of this Avery 70" TV stand. Choose the look that suits you thanks to the framed doors with easy-to-insert tempered glass or wood panels. You won't have to fumble for an outlet thanks to the centre panel's hidden power strip. Your gaming system and controllers can also be perfectly tucked away into the centre console. What's more, four large adjustable shelves allow you to organize your decor and media accessories the way you like them.
Width: 70.13" (178.1 cm)Height: 33.13" (84.2 cm)Depth: 19.5" (49.5 cm)
Width: 75.874" (192.7 cm)Height: 3.375" (8.6 cm)Depth: 20.063" (51.0 cm)
96.00 lbs (43.5 kg)
- Customize your TV stand with easy-to-insert door panels in tempered glass or wood.
- Centre panel reveals an included power strip and space for gaming consoles and controllers.
- Four large adjustable shelves offer flexibility in displaying entertainment accessories and decor.
- Cord management system keeps your cables tidy.
- Solid wood accents add character to this magnificent credenza.
- Nickel-coloured hardware and wind oak finish exude contemporary style.
- Accommodates TVs up to 70".
Wipe clean with a dry, soft cloth.
Engineered wood provides the warmth and beauty of natural wood, and can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. These products are designed to maximize the natural strength and durability of wood, making them resistant to heat, stains and scratches.
Finish Type: Paper Laminate
Paper laminate is created by printing a wood grain or coloured design on a thin layer of paper and then coating it with plastic resin. The paper is bonded to the engineered wood using adhesives, heat and pressure. Sustainable and resistant to wear, paper laminate offers a sleek, stylish touch and won't warp, crack or split.
Finish Colour: Wind Oak
This TV stand blends a contemporary, luxurious black finish with traditional design elements to create an elegant piece of furniture.
Hardware: Nickel Finish
Nickel finish hardware offers a striking contrast against the dark colour of this TV stand, tying the whole design together into a beautiful piece.