Bridge the gap between timelessness and style with this Bridgeport bedroom set. Finished in a dashing black shade, this set matches stylishly with a wide variety of bedroom decor and linen patterns. The round, brushed nickel knobs enhance the finish of this beautiful bedroom set, giving you a stylish bedroom for years to come. And enjoy the tidiness you can acquire through the matching storage piece, featuring corner-blocking and French dovetail joints for long-lasting durability.
- Enjoy the timeless and functional infusion this package brings to any bedroom.
- Black veneers match well with plenty of lovely colours, patterns and textures.
- Round, brushed nickel hardware stands out against the dark finish for a striking contrast.
- Corner-blocked construction and French dovetail joints make for a durable bedroom set.
- This bedframe fits a standard king-size mattress.
- Package includes one king bed (headboard, footboard and rails) and chest.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.
- Headboard: 84.5" W x 54" H x 3" D
- Storage Footboard: 84.5" W x 20" H x 3" D
- Rails: 82" W x 6" H x 2" D
- Chest: 34" W x 50" H x 17" D
Wood Types: Engineered Wood and Laminate Wood
Engineered wood products are manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stamina of wood. Such wood products can be beautifully finished with paints, stains, veneers or varnishes. Laminated wood is an engineered product, constructed of thin layers of wood glued together and sandwiched between two outer boards. It is highly durable, inexpensive and easily accepts any finish.
Finish Type: Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them.
Finish Colour: Black
The striking black finish of this set matches well with plenty of decor schemes and can also serve as inspiration for a new bedroom look.
Hardware Type: Brushed Nickel Knobs
The beautiful brushed nickel hardware delivers a striking contrast when set against the dark merlot and cherry finish.
Drawer Construction: French Dovetail
Dovetailing is a joint technique commonly used to join the sides of a drawer to the front. Tightly fitting dovetails resist twisting forces and control the lumber's tendency to warp. French dovetailing is very strong locking joints, often found in special applications like curved drawer fronts and is evidence of quality furniture.
General Construction: Corner-Blocked
In the frames of high stress points, an extra block of wood is often added to joints for additional support. This is known as “corner-blocking," a technique often used on top quality furniture.