Bridge the gap between timelessness and style with this Bridgeport bedroom set! Finished in an attractive dark merlot with cherry sheen, the colouring of this finish will match well with any bedroom décor you have in mind. The round brushed nickel knobs enhance the finish of this beautiful bedroom set, giving you a stylish bedroom for years to come!
- Key Features
- - Timeless and functional addition to any bedroom.
- - Dark merlot with cherry sheen finish will match with many different bedroom décors.
- - Round brushed nickel hardware matches the finish.
- - Corner construction makes for a durable bedroom set.
- Headboard: 66"W x 3"D x 54"H
- Footboard: 64"W x 3"D x 20"H
- Rails: 82"W x 2"D x 6"H
- Dresser: 58"W x 17"D x 40"H
- Mirror: 44"W x 2"D x 36"H
- Materials and Construction
- Wood Type: Wood Grain Laminates
Laminated wood is an engineered wood product constructed of thin layers of wood, or veneers, that are glued together to make a stronger wood product. It is highly durable, inexpensive, and very long-lasting.
- Finish Type: Veneers
Veneers are created using a thin layer of wood to provide a desirable wood texture and finish. Ripple figuring may occur, creating a unique pattern in the finish. Veneers won’t warp, crack, or split over time.
- Finish Colour: Dark Merlot with Cherry Sheen
This gorgeous finish brings out the wood character perfectly and easily matches existing colour schemes in your home.
- Hardware: Brushed Nickel Knobs
The beautiful brushed nickel hardware looks striking against the dark merlot and cherry finish.
- Drawer Construction: French Dovetail
Dovetailing is a joint technique commonly used to join the sides of a drawer to the front. Tightly fitting dovetails resist twisting forces and control the lumber's tendency to warp. French dovetailing is very strong locking joints, often found in special applications like curved drawer fronts and is evidence of quality furniture.
- General Construction: Corner-Blocked
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This is known as “corner-blocked"; this technique is used on excellent quality furniture.