Keep your smoke alarms silent by using this Broan 30-inch under-cabinet range hood while you're cooking. Designed to keep your kitchen free of steam and smoke, this hood fan uses an exclusive system with high-efficiency micro filters to capture and remove any air pollution from your home. Use one of the three available levels on the tap-touch control to turn on the range hood. Plus, you can use the two LED lights to ensure you can see what you are cooking with ease.
Width: 29.88" (75.9 cm) Height: 5" (12.7 cm) Depth: 22" (55.9 cm)
- Captur™ exclusive system that provides faster smoke and odour removal.
- Three-speed tap-touch control.
- Two-level lighting built-in LED modules (2) that provide even lighting over the cooktop.
- Two deluxe high-efficiency micro filters, easy to clean.
- Filter clean reminder.
- Automatic heat sensor function.
- Performant blower.
- HVI certified.
- Quieter range hood offering a sound level of 1.2 sones at low speed.
- Use charcoal filter HPF30 for a non-ducted installation (sold separately).
- EZ 1 brackets make it easy for single-person installation in less than half the time of traditional methods.
- ADA compliant, remote operation is possible using a standard UL approved momentary wall switch. Requires ADA Wiring Kit (sold separately).
Full Features and Specifications:
- Automatic Heat Sensor Function: No
- Boost Mode: No
- CFM (Airflow): 300
- Colour/Finish: Stainless Steel
- Control Type: 3-speed tap-touch control
- Ducting Size: 3-1/4 in X 10 in (H-V) or 7 in Round
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: No
- Filter Type: Deluxe High Efficiency Micro Filters
- Lighting Intensity: 2
- Lighting Type: Two built-in LED modules
- Non-Ducted Re-Circulation Capable: Yes
- Optional Control: No
- Series: Alta
- Sones: 1.2
- Ventilation Speeds: 3
- Warranty: 3 Years on LED modules; 1 Year