Create a setting for sweet dreams with this elegant Brooke bedroom package. This classic set is constructed of solid pine and poplar wood and finished with a beautiful white lacquer. A wide assortment of dovetailed drawers offer plenty of storage space, while dust-proof panels between levels limits the spread of airborne particles. Of course, the cupped drawer pulls and chevron carvings across these matching pieces also helps to highlight the traditional design. At the end of the day – and at the start of the day – you'll love being around this stylish and durable furniture.
- This sleek finish and V-match inlay add traditional glamour to any room.
- Enjoy the high-arching curl of this distinct headboard and mirror.
- Bun feet and dust-proof drawer panels add to the functional and attractive storage.
- The elegant white finish will blend in well no matter the colour scheme.
- Chevron beaded panelling is another motif that helps tie this set together in style.
- Dovetailed drawers and other storage areas offer plenty of organizing options.
- Coffee-coloured antique hardware creates a lovely contrast with the glossy finish.
- Solid wood framing ensures the stability you desire from bedroom furniture.
- This bed frame fits a standard twin-size mattress and boxspring (required).
- Package includes one twin bed (headboard, footboard and rails), dresser, mirror and nightstand.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish. Wipe the mirror surface using a non-abrasive cloth with a glass cleaning solution.
- Headboard: 41" W x 62" H x 2.25" D
- Footboard: 38.5" W x 30.5" H x 3.75" D
- Rails: 77" W x 6.75" H x 3.75" D
- Dresser: 63.5" W x 37" H x 18" D
- Mirror: 43.5" W x 42" H x 1.5" D
- Nightstand: 29" W x 30" H x 18" D
Wood: Pine and Poplar
Furniture made with pine has a natural, creamy yellow colouring that looks elegant and adds warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface to hold finishes well. Used for its durability and affordability, poplar is often a component in wooden utility products like pallets and furniture frames. However, poplar's uniform texture and even grain creates a smooth look and feel for decorative use.
Finish Type: Nitrocellulose (NC) Lacquer
Originally developed as a substitute for shellac, NC lacquer comes from natural fibres and is combined with other materials to produce a clear finish. This lacquer has exceptional clarity, depth and protective properties.
Finish Colour: White
Clean looking and easy to maintain, you'll enjoy endless matching possibilities with this versatile finish.
Hardware Type: Antique Pulls and Knobs
Metal is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this metal piece will meet your household needs.
Construction Method: Finger Joint Construction
Finger joints, also known as tongue and groove joints, are used in furniture construction for a robust bond. The tongue on one board is shaped to fit precisely into the groove on another board, securing the furniture piece together.
Drawer Construction: English and French Dovetailing
Dovetailing is a woodworking technique commonly used to put drawers together. Tight fitting dovetails resist the wood's natural tendency to twist and warp over time, meaning your drawers will remain functional for as long as you own them.