Create a setting for sweet dreams with this elegant Brooke full bed. This modern classic is constructed of solid pine and poplar wood and finished with a beautiful white lacquer. It's the details that make this piece stand out – from the tall arching headboard, to the chevron beaded panels, and all the way down to the bun feet, these fine touches combine for a classic look you will be happy to home to each night.
- This sleek finish and V-match inlay add traditional glamour to any room.
- Enjoy the high-arching curl of this distinct headboard.
- Bun feet and chevron beading along the panelling make for enticing accents.
- The elegant white finish will blend in well no matter the colour scheme.
- Solid wood framing ensures the stability you desire from bedroom furniture.
- This bed frame fits a standard full-size mattress and boxspring (required).
- Headboard: 62" W x 61" H x 4" D
- Footboard: 62" W x 31" H x 4" D
- Rails: 80" W x 7" H x 1" D
Wood: Pine and Poplar
Furniture made with pine has a natural, creamy yellow colouring that looks elegant and adds warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface to hold finishes well. Used for its durability and affordability, poplar is often a component in wooden utility products like pallets and furniture frames. However, poplar's uniform texture and even grain creates a smooth look and feel for decorative use.
Finish Type: Nitrocellulose (NC) Lacquer
Originally developed as a substitute for shellac, NC lacquer comes from natural fibres and is combined with other materials to produce a clear finish. This lacquer has exceptional clarity, depth and protective properties.
Finish Colour: White
Clean looking and easy to maintain, you'll enjoy endless matching possibilities with this versatile finish.
Construction Method: Finger Joint Construction
Finger joints, also known as tongue and groove joints, are used in furniture construction for a robust bond. The tongue on one board is shaped to fit precisely into the groove on another board, securing the furniture piece together.