Bring the beauty of Bengal to your home with this Brownstone dining bench. Constructed with durable sheesham wood, this piece proudly shows off its natural beauty with dark streaks and whorls of colour. Careful craftsmanship is shown throughout: dovetail details on the seat, picture-frame-style legs and a floating foot design all combine for a look that is both sophisticated yet simple.
Width: 70" (177.8 cm)Height: 18" (45.7 cm)Depth: 16" (40.6 cm)
Width: 73" (185.4 cm)Height: 10" (25.4 cm)Depth: 19" (48.3 cm)
70.00 lbs (31.7 kg)
- Sheesham wood from the Indian subcontinent showcases a natural beauty full of character.
- Picture-frame-style legs with a floating foot design add attractive accents to the base.
- The neutral colour makes for a perfect backdrop for decorating.
- A dovetail top with routed edges further demonstrates the craftsmanship put into this piece.
- This piece serves well at the dining table, foot of the bed, front entrance and many other spots around your home.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.Materials
Wood Type: Sheesham
Also known as Indian rosewood, sheesham is known for its golden brown colour and dark streaks, as well as its coarser texture. This wood's natural toughness and its ready acceptance of waxes and polish give it a lustrous look and exceptional durability.
Finish Colour: Brown
The natural beauty and individual character of the wood is brought to light with this neutral colour, the ideal foundation of dining room decor.