Bring a rustic, forest atmosphere to your dining room with this Calistoga five-piece dining package. From top to bottom, each item is built using thick pieces of solid pine. The wood is then finished in a weathered charcoal colour and adorned with aged iron metal accents for a look as easy to admire for its beauty as its creativity. Plus, the accompanying chairs offer lustrous faux-leather seating, so each visit to the table is as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
- Thick, solid pine wood is used throughout for a strong, durable and natural-looking dining set.
- A weathered charcoal finish provides a neutral colour that pairs well with many other shades, as well as other distressed, reclaimed or rugged materials.
- Aged iron accents – from table leg boots to footrests – add a stylish and thoughtful touch to each piece.
- Each dining chair features a lustrous faux leather to invite guests to sit in comfort.
- With two removable 16-inch extension leaves – one for either end of the table – the table can grow to 112 inches long.
- This package includes four matching chairs and one dining table with two extension leaves.
Wipe away dust or debris with a soft, damp cloth. Chemical products on the wood's surface may cause permanent damage.
Dining Table – Without Leaves: 80" W x 30" H x 40" D
Dining Table – With One Leaf: 96" W x 30" H x 40" D
Dining Table – With Two Leaves: 112" W x 30" H x 40" D
Dining Chair: 20" W x 38" H x 21.5" D
Wood: Pine Solids
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Furniture made from pine has a natural colouring that looks elegant and gives warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface that holds most finishes well.
From the vendor: Enjoy the natural, timeless beauty, strength and durability of our solid wood furniture. Made from renewable resources, solid wood furniture becomes more beautiful and valuable with age. Each species of wood offers an exclusive combination of grain and color, thus giving every piece of Magnussen Home’s solid wood furniture its own unique character. Natural imperfections, blemishes, and knots are present, and color variations create the unique individual character and beauty of every piece. Each piece of furniture responds differently to changes in humidity in your home. Expansion at the joints and seams will return to its original shape and size as seasons change.
Finish Colour: Weathered Charcoal
A dark carbon grey with subtle brown undertones, this rustic finish pairs well with lighter shades across the colour spectrum. It also works well with distressed or exposed-surface decor styles.
Seat Cover: Faux Leather
Faux leather has a genuine leather feel that is easy to care for and maintain. The material is resistant to light, helping it retain the same look for years without fading.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam
The seat is packed with high-density foam specially selected for furniture padding. A foam base will retain its foundation and structure while granting you the ultimate comfort experience.
Metal Accents: Aged Iron
Dark in colour and adding a timeless quality, the aged iron metal accents further contribute to the rustic feel of this collection.