Create your sophisticated country paradise with this Calistoga bedroom set. A rustic, weathered charcoal finish shows off the pine wood's rugged grain. Elegant curves and chic finishing details such as shaped feet and raised wainscoting on the drawer fronts and bed add charm and style to your bedroom. Plus, brushed pewter drawer handles and pulls stand out against the wood finish and brighten up your decor. The nightstand also offer touch lighting. Connect your lamp to the outlet and touch the metal strip on the back of the nightstand to turn the light on or off. These outlets can also be used to plug in phone chargers or other electronic devices.
- Enjoy the rough-hewn, country look of this set.
- Weathered charcoal finish shows off the smooth pine wood grain.
- Classically-designed, brushed pewter drawer handles add a bright touch.
- Enchanting wainscoting detail embellishes the bed and drawer fronts.
- Ball bearing metal guides allow the drawers to manoeuver with ease.
- The nightstand features touch lighting and electronic charging capabilities.
- Each top drawer in this collection is lined with felt.
- Drawers are built with both English and French dovetail assembly.
- Dust panels between drawer levels keep clothes free from debris.
- Package includes one king bed (headboard, footboard and bed rails), chest and nightstand.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.
- Headboard: 82.25" W x 64" H x 4" D
- Storage Footboard: 82" W x 32" H x 5.25" D
- Rails: 82" W x 10" H x 2" D
- Chest: 48" W x 58" H x 18" D
- Nightstand: 29" W x 29" H x 18" D
Furniture made with pine has a natural, creamy yellow colouring that looks elegant and adds warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface to hold finishes well.
From the vendor: Enjoy the natural, timeless beauty, strength and durability of our solid wood furniture. Made from renewable resources, solid wood furniture becomes more beautiful and valuable with age. Each species of wood offers an exclusive combination of grain and colour, thus giving every piece of Magnussen Home’s solid wood furniture its own unique character. Natural imperfections, blemishes and knots are present, and colour variations create the unique individual character and beauty of every piece. Each piece of furniture responds differently to changes in humidity in your home. Expansion at the joints and seams will return to its original shape and size as seasons change.
Finish Colour: Weathered Charcoal
Giving your home a rustic, rough-hewn look, the weathered charcoal finish on this bedroom set provides a visual focal point for your bedroom decor.
Hardware: Brushed Pewter Drawer Handles and Pulls
Designed to complement the weathered charcoal finish, these brushed pewter handles and pulls add a traditional touch.
Drawer Construction: French and English Dovetail with Ball-Bearing Metal Guides
Dovetailing is a woodworking technique commonly used to put drawers together. Tight fitting dovetails resist the wood's natural tendency to twist and warp over time, meaning your drawers will remain functional for as long as you own them. Plus, the drawers move smoothly thanks to the ball bearings and metal guides.