Turn your bedroom into a restful rustic retreat with this Calistoga bedroom package. A light, dovetail grey finish shows off the pine's rugged grain with each matching piece. Graceful finishing details such as wainscoting and weathered-bronze hardware along the drawer faces add charm and style to your bedroom. Finally, you'll love the plentiful storage. With style, durability and convenience all in one package, your bedroom will experience a stunning transformation.
- Love the rough-hewn, rustic look this design brings to your bedroom.
- The dovetail grey finish softens the look of the wood while adding lightness.
- Wainscoting and weathered-bronze hardware make for fashionable facades.
- Control your bedside lamp through the metal strip on the nightstand's back panel.
- Each drawer is reinforced with both French and English dovetail joints.
- Four wood slats with support legs offer support for the boxspring (required).
- Slide these drawers open and shut easily thanks to the ball bearing metal glides.
- Package includes one bed (headboard, footboard and rails), dresser, mirror, chest and nightstand.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish. Wipe the mirror surface using a non-abrasive cloth with a glass cleaning solution.
- Headboard: 82.25" W x 64" H x 4" D
- Footboard: 82.25" W x 32" H x 5" D
- Rails: 82" W x 10" H x 2" D
- Dresser: 68" W x 40" H x 18" D
- Mirror: 50" W x 38" H x 3.5" D
- Chest: 40" W x 58" H x 18" D
- Nightstand: 29" W x 29" H x 18" D
Wood: Pine Solids
Furniture made with pine has a natural, creamy yellow colouring that looks elegant and adds warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface to hold finishes well.
From the vendor: Enjoy the natural, timeless beauty, strength and durability of our solid wood furniture. Made from renewable resources, solid wood furniture becomes more beautiful and valuable with age. Each species of wood offers an exclusive combination of grain and colour, thus giving every piece of Magnussen Home’s solid wood furniture its own unique character. Natural imperfections, blemishes and knots are present, and colour variations create the unique individual character and beauty of every piece. Each piece of furniture responds differently to changes in humidity in your home. Expansion at the joints and seams will return to its original shape and size as seasons change.
Finish Colour: Dovetail Grey
The light finish adds a cool softness to the rustic design, suiting a wide range of interiors.
Hardware Type: Weathered-Bronze Drawer Handles
Metal is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this metal piece will meet your household needs
Drawer Construction: French and English Dovetail Joints and Ball-Bearing Metal Guides
Dovetailing is a woodworking technique commonly used to join the sides of a drawer to the front. Tightly fitting dovetails resist twisting forces and control the lumber's tendency to warp. French and English dovetailing are very strong locking joints, often found in quality furniture. Plus, the drawers move smoothly thanks to the ball bearings and metal guides.
Headboard Attachment Style: Bolt-on Rails
This headboard attaches to the bed rails through a bolt system, meaning it is also compatible with a metal bedframe.