Who said traditional means dull" Add an enchanting touch to your bedroom with this Carmen bedroom package. From its radiant finish to its intricately moulded frames, this handsome set creates a stylish tone for the rest of your room to follow. Find plenty of space to organize your clothing within the multitude of reinforced drawers, including a hidden top compartment to stash away your treasures. And for your new sleeping space, curvaceous shapes and beaded paneling make this towering triumph the perfect cradle for a restful slumber.
- Bring a fashionable feeling to your bedroom with this traditional style.
- Enjoy the whimsical mood of the sleigh-shaped and curvy bed frame.
- A hidden drawer in the dresser offers a secret hideaway for small valuables.
- Clear faceted knobs adorn each drawer face for an attractive complement to the veneers.
- Dovetailed joints, corner-blocking and tongue-and-groove construction make for long-lasting durability.
- Ball bearing glides save you from struggling with stuck drawers.
- Strong and durable poplar makes for excellent furniture frames.
- Birch veneers in a radiant cherry hue show subtle woodgrain details.
- Five slats and 10 additional support legs offer extra backing for your mattress set.
- This bed frame fits a standard king-size mattress and boxspring (required).
- Package includes one king bed (headboard, footboard and rails), dresser and mirror
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish. Wipe the mirror surface using a non-abrasive cloth with a glass cleaning solution.
- Total Dimensions: 81.13" W x 56.75" H x 95.25" D
- Headboard: 81.13" W x 56.75" H x 8.13" D
- Footboard: 81.13" W x 36" H x 7.88" D
- Rails: 80" W x 11" H x 2" D
- Dresser: 65" W x 43" H x 18" D
- Mirror: 42" W x 39" H x 2" D
Woods: Frame: Poplar; Legs: Asian Hardwood
Used for its durability and affordability, poplar is often a component in wooden utility products like pallets and furniture frames. However, poplar's uniform texture and even grain creates a smooth look and feel for decorative use. Meanwhile, the dense grain of Asian hardwood makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Finish Type: Birch Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them. Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, and can be polished to an attractive satin-like sheen.
Finish Colour: Dark Cherry
Warm and radiant, beautiful and rich, the dark cherry colour allows for a wide range of matching possibilities for bedding patterns and surrounding decor.
Hardware Type: Clear Faceted Knobs
Enjoy a classy touch on each drawer face with these clear knobs, which when paired with the light distressing of the wood veneers makes for an elegant impression.
Drawer Construction: French and English Dovetail
Dovetailing is a woodworking technique commonly used to put drawers together. Tight fitting dovetails resist the wood's natural tendency to twist and warp over time, meaning your drawers will remain functional for as long as you own them.
General Construction: Tongue and Groove Joints and Corner-Blocking
Finger joints, also known as tongue and groove joints, are used in furniture construction for a robust bond. The tongue on one board is shaped to fit precisely into the groove on another board, securing the furniture piece together. An extra block of wood is added to each corner of the furniture’s frame for additional support. Known as corner-blocking, this technique helps to brace your furniture for enduring stability.