Have your little ones greet every day surrounded by the fresh, timeless style of this Chadwick bunk bed. Espresso bookmatch wood veneers add symmetry to the subtle design elements on this furniture. Rubberwood and plywood work together to ensure durability and longevity for as long as your children need this sleep space. If you don't have the proper height allowance for a bunk bed or want to mix things up, this package can also be transformed easily into two separate beds. And with both a full bed and twin bed, you'll avoid the battle over who gets top bunk.
- Enjoy the timeless, country-inspired design elements.
- Espresso bookmatch veneers exude a classic look.
- Elegant design touches make a welcome addition to your child's bedroom.
- Durable rubberwood and plywood combine to create a strong and secure bed frame.
- The bunk bed can be dissembled into a full bed and twin bed.
- The second image shows optional trundle (sold separately).
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.
- Total Dimensions: 56.5" W x 67.5" H x 42.25" D
- Top Bunk Weight Limit: 250 lb. with Mattress
Wood Type: Rubberwood and Plywood
Rubberwood, also known as parawood or Asian hardwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour. Plywood provides extra strength to furniture structures. By layering each piece to cross the grain of the previous one, plywood is resistant to cracking, shrinking and warping.
Finish Type: Bookmatch Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them.
Finish Colour: Espresso
A rich, deep espresso stain completes the warm, inviting character of the bed's design. This finish allows the natural beauty of the wood veneers to be on display.