Add an industrial look to your home with the Challiman pub table. A fusion of forged steel and planked pine, this tall table looks equally charming in a modern dining room as it does in the kitchen. The base is built with welded tubular metal, a functional arrangement that also makes for an eye-catching design. Up top, the pine veneers on the table surface have been purposely distressed in a cross-saw pattern to lend this piece a reclaimed lumber look.
Width: 36.00" (91.4 cm) Height: 42" (106.7 cm) Depth: 36.00" (91.4 cm)
- Finished in dark brown and blackened pewter, this table adds a distinct industrial look to your home decor.
- Lustrous pine veneers feature cross-saw accents that give the appearance of reclaimed wood.
- Tubular steel makes for a durable and supportive frame.
- The exposed hardware lends extra design accents that make this table worth showcasing alongside your finest furniture.
- At 42 inches in height, this pub-style table pairs well with bar stools.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.Materials
Tabletop: Planked Pine Veneer
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture's finish. Furniture made with pine has a natural, creamy yellow colouring that looks elegant and adds warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface to hold finishes well.
Stool Frame: Steel
Steel is an inherently strong yet flexible material used to construct machinery, buildings and furniture frames.
Finish Colour: Pewter
The dark grey shade of the steel frame gives this two-toned table a versatile and stylish look.