Add a rustic touch to your bedroom with this Chelsea king storage bedroom package. At the centre of the set, the tall and triumphant headboard becomes the perfect backrest for reading in bed. For keeping your room organized, a variety of storage drawers are within arm's reach, including two extra-large ones in the footboard. The radiant, wire-brushed veneers look ravishing in natural light, a classic tone that tends to grow richer in character with each passing year. And underneath the veneers, pine solids keep this set sturdy yet relatively lightweight.
- Radiant, wire-brushed veneers lend rustic beauty with many colour and texture pairing options.
- Two extra-large storage drawers in the footboard give you a convenient place to tuck away bedside items.
- Richly detailed headboard panels and drawer fronts add further rustic character.
- Felt-lined top drawers offer a luxurious place to keep jewellery and other delicates.
- Euro-slats provide even support across the bedframe, so no boxspring is required.
- Kenlin glides allow for smooth and easy drawer operation.
- Dust-proof panels between drawer levels keep stored items clean.
- Each drawer is built solid using English (front) and French (back) dovetail joints.
- This bedframe fits a standard king-size mattress.
- Package includes one king bed (headboard, rails/slats, storage footboard), dresser, mirror and nightstand.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish. Wipe the mirror surface using a non-abrasive cloth with a glass cleaning solution.
- King Bed: 80.9" W x 56.3" H x 91.3" D
- Footboard Storage Drawers: 32.7" W x 7.1" H x 15.7" D
- Dresser: 60" W x 38" H x 18" D
- Mirror: 44" W x 40" H x 1.5" D
- Nightstand: 28" W x 28" H x 17" D
Furniture made with pine has a natural, creamy yellow colouring that looks elegant and adds warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface to hold finishes well.
Finish Type: Wire-Brushed Birch Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them. Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, and can be polished to an attractive satin-like sheen.
Finish Colour: Rustic
This rich hue blends a rustic, brown beauty with smoky grey undertones, for the ultimate in sophistication.
Hardware Type: Knobs with Antique-Silver Finishing
Lining each drawer face, these metal ornaments offer the perfect contrast without stealing the show from the wire-brushed veneers.