Diamonds are a stool's best friend when it comes to the Coen adjustable bar stool. As if the low-back seat wasn't suave enough with its white bonded leather and graceful curves, the diamond-tufting adds tantalizing texture that will make your guests gravitate towards this stool. And those are just the modest details – the chrome square base captures all eyes with its dazzling shine, simply adding to the modern vibe. Whether you want a seat up by the bar or would rather tuck this piece away under the counter, the adjustable height is an extra blessing for your home comfort.
Width: 17" (43.2 cm) Height: 38" (96.5 cm) Depth: 18" (45.7 cm)
- Mega modern – instantly bring your room into stylish territory with this elegant design.
- Adjust the seat height to your fancy with the upgraded gas lift.
- Diamonds, squares and rectangles give this piece a geometric motif.
- Padded, bonded leather upholstery offers a stylish, easy-to-clean seat surface.
- The chrome footrest blends design and function in one practical package.
- Turn, twist and rotate with the 360-degree swivel functionality.
- This bar stool is rated to support up to 440 pounds.
Regularly vacuum upholstery using cleaning attachments to remove dust and debris. For spills and stains, use a warranty-approved leather cleaner according to package directions.Materials
Stool Frame: Metal
Metal is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this metal piece will meet your household needs.
Chrome plating is more reflective and spectacular than other finishes, meaning the reflection is deeper and more mirror-like.
Seat Cover: White Bonded Leather
Bonded leather has a genuine leather feel that is easy to care for and maintain. Composed of genuine leather fibres and man-made fabric, this versatile material lasts longer and wears better than many other fabric choices.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam
High-density foam in the seat and backrest provides you with comfortable seating. This firmly packed foam will return to its original shape every time you get up, so your seat will feel just as good as if you were sitting on it for the first time.