Enjoy your favourite shows and movies while relishing in the warmth of this Concord TV stand with fireplace. The glass ember bed and realistic flames will enchant you as they thaw you out on chilly day, while heat is effortlessly controlled with the included remote. Appreciate how the contemporary design boasts attractive functionality and ample storage space. Plus, you’ll love the ability to control devices behind the closed wooden doors thanks to the infrared repeater on the remote.
Width: 73" (185.4 cm) Height: 33.5" (85.1 cm) Depth: 19.88" (50.5 cm)
- Realistic Flame- Creates a truly realistic fireplace, giving the fire its depth and dancing flame.
- Supplemental Heat with Thermostat- Includes a powerful fan-forced heater designed to keep the room warm and cozy, while allowing you to lower your central thermostat for cost savings.
- Enchanting Glass Ember Bed- Exudes a modern alluring effect.
- Remote Included- Heat control at your fingertips.
- Infrared Repeater- Easily control electronics behind the closed wooden doors .
- Contemporary Design- Boasts modern, attractive functionality.
- Ample Storage Space with Glass Top- Conveniently store media, gaming consoles and more. Elevate your TV with the elegant glass top.
- TV Stand: 73"W x 19 9/10"D x 33 1/2"H
Materials and Construction
Wood Type: Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) and Particle Board
Medium density fibreboard (MDF) is an engineered product constructed of thin layers of wood or veneers that are glued together to make furniture inherently stronger. MDF is highly durable, inexpensive and helps extend furniture life. Particle board is made from compressed wood chips and resin, providing an affordable and long lasting alternative to solid wood furniture. Durable and inexpensive, particle board delivers the luxurious look of solid wood without the hefty price tag.
Finish Type: Birch Veneer
Veneers are created by cutting a thin layer of wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, which provides a remarkable wood texture and finish to furniture. As an added benefit, veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time and often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish.
Finish Colour: Grey
Light and airy, the grey finish brings a country cottage feel to the contemporariness of the piece and works with many existing home decor styles.