Sturdy and sleek, the Dakota dining set adapts perfectly to numerous styles. The dark mango finish gives this set a contemporary feel yet the classic simplicity will never go out of style. Constructed from robust Mango wood and veneers, the Dakota is made to last! Sit comfortably around the round table on one of the two foam-filled PU seats for ultimate comfort.
- Key Features
- - Constructed from gorgeous and robust Mango wood and Mango veneers.
- - Finished in beautiful dark mango.
- - Drop leaf table for additional space.
- - Chair seats upholstered with Polyurethane (PU) and cushioned with foam to provide extra comfort.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Table: 42"W x 42"D x 30"H.
- Chair: 17.75"W x 22.5"D x 37"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood/Finish Type: Mango Wood / Veneers;
Naturally grown in Asia, mango wood is a hard and dense wood that lends itself beautifully to furniture due to its durability and gorgeous grain. Mango veneers will not crack or split, remaining beautiful for years.
- Finish Colour: Dark Mango;
The sleek dark mango finish allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors and other furniture, and can evolve to suit your changing design tastes.
- Chair Material: Upholstered in PU;
this beautiful leather look provides exceptional durability and is very easy to clean. PU is longer lasting and better wearing than many other fabrics or leathers.
- Seating Foam: Density foam;
This foam provides great comfort for those lovely long dinner parties or family gatherings!
- Seat Frame: Box Seat;
Constructed with sturdy plywood and seat board, these chairs are easy to assemble and very long lasting.
- General Construction: Screwed, glued and corner-blocked;
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.