With the growing popularity of Mango Wood, add this beautiful, rustic looking dining set that featured a unique mango veneer finish. The dark finish gives the Dakota set a contemporary feel yet the simplicity of this set will make anyone feel comfortable. This dining set, inclusive of the table, four chairs and a bench, is sturdy and sleek and can be matched with the Dakota Server to complete the entire collection.
Width: 33.5" (85.1 cm)Height: 9.5" (24.1 cm)Depth: 41" (104.1 cm)
35.00 lbs (15.9 kg)
- Key Features
- - Package includes one table, four chairs and a bench.
- - Constructed from gorgeous and robust Mango wood and Mango veneers.
- - Finished in a beautiful dark cherry.
- - 18" leaf included for additional table space.
- - Chair seats upholstered with Polyurethane (PU) and cushioned with foam to provide extra comfort.
- Table extends to 78".
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Table - without Leaf: 60" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Table - with Leaf: 78" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Chair: 19" W x 40" H x 22" D
- Bench: 50" W x 20.2" H x 14" D
- Materials & Construction
- Wood/Finish Type: Mango Wood / Veneers;
Naturally grown in Asia, mango wood is a hard and dense wood that lends itself beautifully to furniture due to its durability and gorgeous grain. Mango veneers will not crack or split, remaining beautiful for years.
- Finish Colour: Dark Cherry;
The sleek dark cherry finish allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors and other furniture, and can evolve to suit your changing design tastes.
- Chair Material: Upholstered in Dark Chocolate PU;
This beautiful leather look provides exceptional durability and is very easy to clean. PU is longer lasting and better wearing than many other fabrics or leathers.
- Seating Foam: Density Foam;
This foam provides great comfort for those lovely long dinner parties or family gatherings!
- Seat Frame: Box Seat;
Constructed with sturdy plywood and seat board, these chairs are easy to assemble and very long lasting.
- General Construction: Screwed, Glued and Corner-Blocked;
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.