Sturdy and sleek, the Dakota dining set adapts perfectly to numerous styles. The dark cherry finish gives this set a contemporary feel yet the classic simplicity will never go out of style. Constructed from robust Mango wood and veneers, the Dakota is made to last! Sit comfortably on one of the six foam-filled dark chocolate PU seats and add the leaf to host more guests! Complete this set with the Dakota server and bench!
Width: 33.5" (85.1 cm)Height: 9.5" (24.1 cm)Depth: 41" (104.1 cm)
- Key Features
- - Constructed from gorgeous and robust Mango wood and Mango veneers.
- - Finished in beautiful dark cherry.
- - 18" leaf included for additional table space.
- - Chair seats upholstered with Polyurethane (PU) and cushioned with foam to provide extra comfort.
- Table extends to 78".
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Table - without Leaf: 60" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Table - with Leaf: 78" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Chair: 19" W x 40" H x 22" D
- Wood/Finish Type: Mango Wood / Veneers;
Naturally grown in Asia, mango wood is a hard and dense wood that lends itself beautifully to furniture due to its durability and gorgeous grain. Mango veneers will not crack or split, remaining beautiful for years.
- Finish Colour: Dark Cherry;
The sleek dark cherry finish allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors and other furniture, and can evolve to suit your changing design tastes.
- Chair Material: Upholstered in Dark Chocolate PU;
This beautiful leather look provides exceptional durability and is very easy to clean. PU is longer lasting and better wearing than many other fabrics or leathers.
- Seating Foam: Density Foam;
This foam provides great comfort for those lovely long dinner parties or family gatherings!
- Seat Frame: Box Seat;
Constructed with sturdy plywood and seat board, these chairs are easy to assemble and very long lasting.
- General Construction: Screwed, Glued and Corner-Blocked;
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.