With the growing popularity of Mango Wood, add a beautiful, rustic looking dining set that features a unique mango veneer finish to your home. The dark finish gives this Dakota Table a contemporary feel yet the simplicity of this collection will make anyone feel comfortable. This dining table is sturdy and sleek and can be matched with the Dakota Pub Chairs, the Dakota Bench or even the Dakota Server to complete the entire collection.
Width: 54" (137.2 cm)Height: 36" (91.4 cm)Depth: 54" (137.2 cm)
Width: 54.5" (138.4 cm)Height: 36.5" (92.7 cm)Depth: 54.5" (138.4 cm)
60.50 lbs (27.4 kg)
- Key Features
- - Constructed from gorgeous and robust Mango wood and Mango veneers
- - Finished in beautiful dark cherry
- - Corner blocked for a durable performance
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Table: 54"W x 54"D x 36"H.
- Table (no leaf): 54"W x 36"D x 36"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood/Finish Type: Mango Wood / Veneers;
Naturally grown in Asia, mango wood is a hard and dense wood that lends itself beautifully to furniture due to its durability and gorgeous grain. Mango veneers will not crack or split, remaining beautiful for years.
- Finish Colour: Dark Cherry;
The sleek dark cherry finish allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors and other furniture, and can evolve to suit your changing design tastes.
- General Construction: Screwed, Glued and Corner-Blocked;
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.