Clean lines, dramatic wire door accents and a wrought-iron finish make the Dean 65" TV stand with firebox an instant eye-catcher. Two doors are finished with a dark mesh, perfect for showcasing your industrial-styled decor or keeping your electronic components easily accessible. The fireplace offers multiple brightness and temperature settings that you can remote control with from the comfort of your couch. Plus, a cool-to-touch outside makes this a family-friendly option for your living space.
- Place most TVs up to 75 inches atop this low-profile stand.
- Decorative accents are positioned to maximize the illusion of depth and the appearance of burning.
- Settings and temperature display are hidden when not in use for a sleek look.
- Programmable for up to 8 hours.
- The powerful fan-forced heater features a safe, 1,500-watt ceramic element that provides on-demand heat for up to 1,000 square feet.
- Enjoy the unique charm of a fireplace 365 days a year using the flames without the heat.
- Electric is the most sustainable fireplace option with no emissions.
- Simply plug into any standard household outlet for instant ambiance.
- High-contrast flames feature improved brightness and character for a dazzling, lifelike effect.
- Select red or blue highlights to customize the flame or enjoy glowing logs and embers without the flames.
- Flame and lights use brilliant, low-energy LED's that last for hundreds of hours.
- Control all of the fireplace features from the comfort of your chair with the included remote.
- Economical to operate, this unit costs only pennies per hour.
- Glass remains cool making it safe for children and pets in any location.
Dust the tabletop with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.
Firebox Dimensions: 26" W x 8" D x 19" H
Wood Type: Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together with various resins. This creates a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive product used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction.
Finish Colour: Wrought Iron
This bold, modern finish adds a touch of industrial style to your living room.