Make time for family and fabulous meals around this Desi counter-height dining table. Whether in a kitchen or in your dining area, this round table makes the most of its small footprint. Beneath the tall tabletop, the pedestal base features both a drawer and an open storage counter, offering a convenient place to store your favourite dining accessories. When you need a little extra space for eating or doing activities, the table extends an extra 18 inches thanks to the removable leaf. Finally, the solid hardwood construction, pine veneers and brown wood tones ensure that you get style, strength and value all in one great package.
Width: 42" (106.7 cm)Height: 36" (91.4 cm)Depth: 60" (152.4 cm)
- Make the most of a compact dining area with this space-saving solution.
- Insert the removable leaf to extend the table surface an extra 18 inches.
- Stash your extra napkins, placemats and candle holders in the convenient pedestal base.
- Pine veneers add a deluxe finish to the solid Asian hardwood construction.
- Decorate and colour match with ease thanks to this rich, versatile shade of dark brown.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.
- Table – without Extension Leaf: 42" W x 36" H x 42" D
- Table – with Extension Leaf: 60" W x 36" H x 42" D
Wood Type: Asian Hardwood
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Finish Type: Pine Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface to hold finishes well.
Finish Colour: Dark Brown
It's a dining room classic for a reason. This rich and versatile shade looks in place among styles dark and light, bold or bright.