Rustic and refined – revitalize your dining area with the Diego dining package. Spanning up to 102 inches in length, you'll have no trouble fitting as many as eight people comfortably around this long table with removable leaves. The polished veneers feature intentional distress marks, offering a unique character and a rustic, rugged charm to each piece. Around the table, four wooden chairs with faux leather seats deliver comfort and style. And matching the look of the rustic dining table is a storage bench, with an inner compartment for tucking away napkins, tablecloths and other dining accessories.
- Expand or contract this table in seconds with the two removable table leaves.
- Intentional distress marks along the wood surface lend a rustic ruggedness to the burnished finish.
- Blackened metal braces under the table and bench further add to the barnyard look of this piece.
- Tuck napkins, tablecloths and other dining accessories in the bench storage compartment.
- Faux leather upholstery provides a smooth and supple seat surface.
- The slat-back design and subtle curves add elegance to these chairs.
- Durable Asian hardwood and mango veneers ensure structural strength and stability.
- The chocolate brown colour offers a neutral palette that works with a variety of colour schemes.
- Package includes one dining table, bench and four matching chairs.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish. Wipe upholstery with a dry, clean cloth to remove dust and loose dirt. If stains or spills occur, use a warranty-approved stain remover according to package directions.
- Dining Table: 78" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Dining Table with One Extension Leaf: 90" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Dining Table with Two Extension Leaves: 102" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Chairs: 19.5" W x 38" H x 22.5" D
- Bench: 70" W x 19" H x 17" D
Wood Type: Asian Hardwood
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Finish Type: Rough-Hewn Mango Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them. Naturally grown in Asia, mango wood lends itself beautifully to furniture making due to its durability and gorgeous grain.
Finish Colour: Chocolate Brown
Rich and radiant, this sumptuous shade of brown makes the perfect foundational colour for your dining set.
Seat Cover: Brown Faux Leather
Faux leather has a beautiful leather-like look for a fraction of the cost. Resistant to light, this material will retain the same look for years without fading.
Seat Padding: Webbing and High-Density Foam
Robust fabric webbing creates a supportive framework for the furniture's seat cushions. This webbing structure provides you with continuous comfort, long-term durability and sturdiness. High-density foam in the seat provides you with comfort. This firmly packed foam will return to its original shape every time you get up, so your seat will feel just as good as if you were sitting on it for the first time.