Give your dining room a new, sleek look with the Enzo side chair! The cherry-finished chair legs and rectangular cutout in the chair back mix well with the lovely white, faux leather seat cover. The seats, which are made from sturdy Asian hardwood, have a layer of density foam for comfortable seating with your dinner guests!
Width: 41.3" (104.9 cm)Height: 15.6" (39.6 cm)Depth: 20.9" (53.1 cm)
- Key Features
- - Chair is finished in a sleek, white, faux leather with a geometric cutout in the back.
- - Comfortable 1.8 lbs. density foam covers each chair seat.
- - Elegant cherry veneers complement the chair covers for a modern look.
- - Modern style matches many different dining room décor options.
- Dimensions and Specifications
- Side Chair: 19"W x 23"D x 38"H
- Materials and Construction
- Wood Type: Asian Hardwood
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the natural light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour. Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings after the tree’s sap has been collected for other industries.
- Finish Type: Cherry Veneers
Veneers are created using a thin layer of wood to provide a desirable wood texture and finish. Ripple figuring may occur, creating a unique pattern in the finish. Veneers won’t warp, crack, or split over time. Cherry veneers have a very smooth grain and a rich, reddish-brown colour. Cherry darkens considerably with age and exposure to sunlight; colour variations that can be accented by applying natural or light stains.
- Chair Material: White Faux Leather
Faux leather has a genuine leather feel that is easy to care for and maintain. The material is resistant to light, meaning it will maintain the same look for years without fading.
- Seating Foam: 1.8 Pound Density Foam
The cushions are built with a comfortable, 1.8 pound density foam. The addition of foam provides quality seating that will retain its foundation and structure while granting the user the ultimate in comfort.
- General Construction: Corner-Blocked
In the frames of high stress points an extra block of wood is added to joints in order to give additional support, providing excellent quality and long-lasting durability.