The sleek design of the Exeter accent tables brings a sense of style to any room in your home. The sharp corners and gentle curves of the tubular metal frame are reminiscent of an artistic sculpture, while its textured finish is aesthetically pleasing. Two end tables and a cocktail table are included in this set to complement your existing seating.
Width: 44" (111.8 cm)Height: 16" (40.6 cm)Depth: 22" (55.9 cm)
- Key Features
- -Black and brown textured finish.
- -Welded tubular stacked apron and metal frame.
- -Inset tempered glass.
- -Table legs have plastic guides.
- Dimensions and Specifications
- Cocktail Table: 44"W x 22"D x 16"H.
- End Table: 21"W x 18"D x 21"H.
- Materials and Construction
- Wood Type: Welded tubular stacked apron and metal frame;
Attractive and durable, the sharp corners and gentle curves of the apron and metal frame are nevertheless outstanding in rigidity and longevity. Metal is ideal for furniture as it is easy to clean and maintain.
- Finish Type: Metal textured finish;
Visually appealing with a unique feel, textured finishes become a part of the metal, making it more durable than acrylic textures. It is also highly UV resistant, ensuring that it is resistant to cracks and flaking.
- Finish Colour: Black and brown;
This versatile finish allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors and other furniture.
- Additional Feature: Clear tempered glass inset;
The glass insert provides a special design element to highlight the unique styling of this table group.
- General Construction: Welded;
Welding is generally the simplest, fastest, and most cost-effective method, at least in the case of structural metals. Methods like bolts or screws require some type of flange or overlap of parts, so with welding, weight and material savings can be realized.