Start building a bedroom you'll love for the long haul with this Forge four-piece queen bedroom package. Rustic detailing highlights the solid wooden frames, a style that stands out even more when paired with the metal-look banding and faux concrete surfaces. When you're not sleeping comfortably in the plank-style bed, you'll be sorting and storing your clothes in the plentiful storage drawers. Each drawer features a metal-capped, wooden dowel handle, further tying together this captivating rustic-industrial style hybrid. That's just a taste of what you can expect from this upscale collection.
- Rustic depth and industrial attitude exude from this very untraditional design.
- Planked headboard and footboard panels make a gorgeous showcase at the centre of your room.
- Plenty of deep drawers offer plenty of room to store and organize clothing.
- The top drawer is lined with velvet, providing you a place to keep delicates in fine shape.
- Acid-wash detailing on the faux concrete top brings a two-tone industrial look to this piece.
- Steel ball bearing guides and English dovetailing combine for strong and easy-to-use drawers.
- Asian hardwood and acacia veneers combine for a fabulous wood frame.
- Five slats and five support legs ensure even reinforcement beneath the bed frame.
- This bed fits a standard queen-size mattress and boxspring (required).
- Package includes one queen bed (headboard, footboard and rails) and chest.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.
- Total Bed Dimensions: 68" W x 58" H x 82" D
- Headboard: 67.13" W x 57.25" H x 3.88" D
- Footboard: 63.75" W x 23.5" H x 3.88" D
- Rails: 82" W x 9.13" H x 1.5" D
- Chest: 40.25" W x 52.5" H x 17.5" D
Wood: Asian Hardwood
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Finish Type: Acacia Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them. Acacia wood is used in furniture construction due to the strength in its dense grain and uniform texture. Grown around the world, acacia often features contrasting bands or streaks of colour to give each piece a unique look.
Finish Colour: Rustic Brown
This rich shade of brown is the perfect match for the timber look, showcasing the lovely woodgrain details of the acacia veneers.
Storage Unit Tops: Faux Concrete (Polyurethane) with Acid Wash Detailing
Polyurethane is formed into a sturdy, resin-like material, which can be moulded into intricate shapes. This casting process allows for a great level of detail while maintaining product consistency.
Faux Metal Banding: Painted Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together with various resins. This creates a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive product used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction.
Drawer Construction: English Dovetailing (Front and Back)
Dovetailing is a woodworking technique commonly used to put drawers together. Tight fitting dovetails resist the wood's natural tendency to twist and warp over time, meaning your drawers will remain functional for as long as you own them.
Hardware Type: Metal-Capped Wooden Dowels
The long, slender handles that adorn each drawer offer a material blend that ties the rustic and industrial influences of this style together in harmony.