Start planning your dinner party now with this GE self-cleaning range. With the large capacity oven there’s plenty of room for your mains, sides and desserts, while the handy self-cleaning option means you can sit back and relax after dinner while your oven does the work for you. A sturdy glass-ceramic cooktop resists scratching and is an easy surface to wipe down in case of spills. For the pastry chef in the family, the dual-element baking feature delivers heat from both the top and bottom of the oven, for faster, evenly cooked meals.
Width: 29.90" (75.9 cm)Height: 47.75" (121.3 cm)Depth: 27.80" (70.6 cm)
Width: 36.00" (91.4 cm)Height: 55.00" (139.7 cm)Depth: 35.00" (88.9 cm)
175.00 lbs (79.4 kg)
- Ultra-Large Capacity Oven
- Glass Ceramic Cooktop
- Four Cooktop Elements
- Sabbath Mode
Ultra-large Capacity Oven
The 5.0-cubic-feet capacity oven accommodates more dishes at once for your convenience.
Glass Ceramic Cooktop Feature 2
Ceramic glass is easy to clean and is stain and impact resistant.
Four Cooktop Elements
Four separate elements means you can have multiple dishes on the go at once.
Allows you to use the oven without turning on electronic controls to meet Sabbath requirements.
Let the oven do the heavy lifting for you with its easy self-cleaning feature.
Full Features and Specifications
- Product Type: Free-Standing Electric
- Cooktop Type: Smooth Top
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- EnerGuide Rating: 495 kWh/yr
- Oven Controls and Clock: QuickSet III
- Wheels and Legs: 4 Leveling Legs
- Number of Elements: 4
- Element Description: 1,500 W
- Drip Bowls: No
- Maximum Element Wattage Rating: 2,000 W
- Hot Surface Indicator: Yes
- Lift Top Surface: No
- Outlets: None
- Self-Cleaning: Yes
- Oven Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 5
- Oven - Convection: No
- Oven - Delay Cook Timer: Yes
- Sabbath Mode: Yes
- Oven - Dual Oven: No
- Oven Light: Yes
- Oven - Number of Racks: Two Chrome
- Oven - Rack Position Options: Six
- Oven - Convection Conversion: No
- Oven - Warming Drawer: No
- Oven - Control Lockout: No
- Oven - Child Lock: No